Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jingle Butt

It's a little harder to immediately see when not blown up larger than life and prominently displayed in a store window at eye level, but this Victoria Secret model is feature crimson panties that have butt ruffles with little bells attached.

And I want a pair.

Mostly just so I can run around the house giggling "jingle butt" the whole time.

("Jingle butt, jingle butt, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to wear fancy ringing underwe-ar!")

*ahem*

The really sad part is knowing that Kristina, in her discerning young panties tastes, would also think they were awesome.

And immediately want to know why her underwear doesn't have bells on them.

And then, when Department of Human Services came to investigate why, exactly, my child was wearing undergarments to school with bells attached, I could show them my pair, and attempt to explain how cool they are.

And then, after being hauled off to prison on pedophile charges....... ok, jingle butt panties might not be the best idea for this household.

Even if they're sure to become a holiday classic in no time.

You know, right after women stop regularly wearing pants.

I did not think to take a picture of the display at our mall at the time (ok, Peter was dragging me away as I start to sing "jingle butt", but that's beside the point), and I couldn't find it on the Victoria's Secret website, so I borrowed the picture from theshopperannieblog. Just wanted to say thanks and give due credit where credit is due!

3 comments:

  1. Now I got "Jingle Butt" stuck in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must need bell panties too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. What would happen if you wore those under PANTS? First you'd have the oddly bumpy butt (does she have an extreme outbreak of moles??), and then the mysterious jingling coming from your hinder.... hm.

    ReplyDelete