Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Cop Out

I had no blog post scheduled for today, despite full well knowing that I would spend a substantial portion of my time on an airplane AND that I cannot publish blog posts successfully from my cellphone.

However, I was just absolutely positive I'd have a few minutes sometime in the last 5 days to throw some random shit together artfully compose a well written and witty commentary on an intriguing subject matter.

Well, long story short, I didn't.

And now it's like 10 hours later than the posts normally go up, and I'm tired and a little cranky (not to mention s-o-r-e) and my big fluffy down comforter is calling my name really rather loudly.

So how about I distract you from my crummy blogging for today (and quite possibly tomorrow, as I sure don't have anything ready to publish as of right this second) with a dozen or so cute pictures?

Oooooh, babies........













1 comment: