Sunday, May 8, 2011

From The Mama Within

Mother's Day still strikes me as a strange holiday "in my honor" or what not. I'm sure this is just the 20 something barely out of college punk inside of me who still hasn't fully latched on to the detail that I AM a mother (doesn't that just sound weird?), as it is the 4th year (5th if you count when I was pregnant) of this and it still seems out of place to me.

But, here's the picture run down for my Mother's Day the last couple of years. You know, the proof of me earning those heartfelt cards and all.

Iowa 2007

Colorado 2008

Oklahoma 2009

New York 2010
Colorado 2011

2 comments:

  1. It JUST occurred to me last night that I'm gonna be a mom. Like my mother is my mom. Like a MOM!...it made a lot more since in my head...

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get the not feeling like a Mother thing. I guess at some point I need to come to grips with the fact that I'm almost 30, not 20.
    (sigh)
    Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete