Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oh, The Irony: Anniversary Edition

Today is my 4th wedding anniversary.

It doesn't mean much when you're in the middle of getting a divorce.

And ironically, I didn't think of it until I saw the facebook rush of everyone wishing my sister-in-law happy birthday and remembered that her birthday had been commemorated at our rehearsal dinner.

Yesterday was also the 5th (happy) wedding anniversary of some of my favorite cousins, who have given me some good natured grief over the years for making them spend their first anniversary attending my wedding.

So, a slighted belated happy birthday to Rachel and happy anniversary to Holly and Eric. I hope yesterday was an awesome day for all of you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find something to use my crazy straw on.


No comments:

Post a Comment