Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Discovery of Energy Drinks

Turns out the Target employee break room is a never ending place for new experiences in life.

Yesterday was my first time having an energy drink.

Which quickly progressed to my 4th time having an energy drink. Which quickly progressed to me bolting up and down the employee area hallway because I could not possibly consider sitting on my break. Which quickly led to my energy drink privileges being revoked. Which quickly led to me feeling sick, and not liking energy drinks any more.

And then I made it into a rage comic just for you! 


2 comments:

  1. ROTFL

    marty, this was great. thank you for sacrificing & having multiple energy drinks in a short amount of time to give us this story! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! That's awesome. Love it!! I'm waaaay too scared to drink one of those.

    ReplyDelete