Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Find the Baby!

I had been brushing Kristina's hair a few mornings back, when I came out of the bathroom to find this.


You see, that would have been a basket of the girls' clean laundry which had been washed the evening before and not put away yet (something about their dressers being in the room in which they were sleeping right then.....) that somehow just found their way all over the floor during the 5 minutes I was otherwise occupied.

But what's this? Why, it looks like the laundry monster might still be there...

This was way better than the dumping puzzles incident from the morning prior, but still, how long until she's not 2 anymore??

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There's also some top-of-head visible if you look really hard.

      Delete
  2. Sadly, I'm pretty sure you've got a good long while until she's not two anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agh, it's like "where's waldo?" only cuter! well, and messier...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. They're so good at helping with the laundry, aren't they??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My father likes to makes comments when I try to do things (like laundry or cooking) in a few snatched seconds with no children around that I'm missing my helpers. And I like to point out that it also takes me less than half the time to do those things helperless.

      Delete