Monday, March 26, 2012

If I Were a Princess

I was never much of a fan of small rodents, and therefore wasn't real excited by the idea that as a princess I would have them frolicking to me constantly.

You know, in that little child's mind where OF COURSE I can be exactly like Aurora if though I am clearly not blond born in the 16th C. a cartoon drawing of a fairytale. 

However I have now discovered the perfect compromise of the small critter help constantly being offered to singing princesses and Marty's innate personality.

And it is awesome!

So, imagine that Fluttershy (that would be the always adorable yellow and pink pony here) is a princess.....

I love them cause they're cute and fluffy
and oh so good at taking out my enemyyyyyyyyyyyys! 


Disney stardom here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Poor little rodents!!!

    ...but not really. I hate 'em too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little rodents!!!

    ...but not really. I hate 'em too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little rodents!!!

    ...but not really. I hate 'em too.

    ReplyDelete