Sunday, March 18, 2012

Littlest (Fairy) Cowgirl

Adrianna is two.

Which is not a pleasant age.

It means things happen like phone calls from her (pre)preschool program director wanting to discuss incidents of her screaming inconsolably for over an hour at nap time.

 *ahem*

HOWEVER.......

She does still manage to have moments of exceptional cuteness. These are best to be captured on camera, and looked at during those times when you start wondering whether she's still small enough to fit in the barbeque.


This is one of my new all-time favorites of her. The wings, the boots, the bow... it's so incredibly (and adorably) Adrianna.

Also, see how she's smiling sweetly? And not screaming and/or throwing things at me? Yeah, that part's really swell too.

Now if you excuse me, I think I'll spend another quick moment gazing at that precious little angel in the picture before I go put the little demon back into her sleeper for the third time tonight and plead a little more for her to PLEASE stop banging her one-legged babydoll against the wall (guess what she did to break off it's other leg!) and just go to ever-loving sleep. 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely too young for one of those American Girl dolls....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I was just looking at pictures of 2 yr old Robin and noticing how much he's changed in 12 months.

    ReplyDelete