Monday, April 16, 2012

A Brief Respite from my Blogging Negligence

So did you know I keep a blog?

Why, this blog in fact.

But see, I haven't been doing a very good job of being a blogger lately.

And I feel HORRIBLY GUILTY about that!

However, I also feel very tired right now, and the need for sleep is winning out yet again over the want for blogging.

But do not despair loyal readers, for I have lots of exciting stories to share (and even some pretty damn awesome pictures for a few of them) with you over the next few weeks about all the fun (and a little not so fun) off-of-the-internet stuff I've been otherwise occupied with this month.

Well, at least I will once I get around to having time to write up blog posts again....

Until next time *MWA*

1 comment:

  1. Aww, don't worry, I still love you! And sleep is more important than blogs, so maybe downgrade to feeling only slightly guilty? Looking forward to the stories.

    ReplyDelete