Monday, April 23, 2012

Kristina's Hooker

Kristina went to a friend's birthday party this past weekend, and the favor bag included a little Spiderman clip key chain.

And Kristina thinks it's just the coolest thing ever.

Except that she doesn't call it a key chain.

She calls it a hooker.

And I keep bursting out laughing when she talks about it (see also: Why I'm probably going to hell. Still.)

Look Mommy, I put my hooker on my dress!

Can I bring my hooker to church?

Adrianna doesn't have a cool hooker like mine. 

Where did my hooker go Mommy? I can't find it! Oh, here it is under my pillow.

Ayep. Hookers. Every child should have one.

.....or something like that.
 


2 comments:

  1. LOL...those dang hookers are just EVERYWHERE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hookers under the pillow is mildly better than a hooker in the trunk.

    ReplyDelete