Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stuff I Need to Do this Summer

  • Read Jurassic Park 
    • I've never read the book, and only seen the movies. Many people have told em the book is quite good. Plus I'm a fan of reading in general. But Target doesn't stock it, so I actually have to put in effort (by which I mean order it from Amazon 2 days ahead of time) to get it, which is why it hasn't happened yet. 
  •  Get rid of stuff
    • There is a lot of just STUFF piled all over my space (and the garage, which I've somewhat taken over) in this house. And it needs to go. I started by making a pile of stuff to go in a corner. It needs some massive adding to, and then to actually make it out of the house. Desperately. For my own sanity as much as appeasing my (slightly cranky about the overtake of the garage) parents. 
  • Teach Kristina how to ride her bike
    • She's close, so very close..... 
  • Meet with the bank
    • I do a lot of online house shopping and subsequent day dreaming. It would be nice to know whether there's a snowball's chance in hell of me getting pre-approved for a mortgage of ANY amount. 
  • Potty train Adrianna
    • Because we are so done dealing with diapers around here
  • Survive the Turtle Float
    • It's the preschool's annual fundraiser coming up in a few weeks. And I'm already soooo wanting it just to be D-O-N-E. And it's only going to get worse between now and then. Le sigh.... 
  • Get a tattoo
    • There's one I've been wanting to do for years and years and years. This summer is an excellent time to make it happen. I just need to do it.
  • Foster friendships
    • I'm really excited about kinda sorta almost having REAL friends. Like, in real life. With people who I see regularly. And whom I adore. I'm not real good at making lots of friends, I usually just find one of reasonably good companionship and character and stick to them like glue, but then get overly dependent and have issues when the said friend might have something (anything) in their life outside of ME. 
  • Do super awesome at work
    • In general I've done well during my time at Target, but I really want to do exceptionally well during the back-to-college insanity, so then I can turn around in October and be like, so you're promoting me to Team Lead when....?? 
  • Turn 27
    • This one's easy, it happens in a week and a half whether I do anything regarding it or not. But I like putting easily checked off goals on my lists to make me feel accomplished.
  • See an adult-oriented concert and/or show
    • Any concert or show, really.  Although, seeing things at Red Rocks is extra cool because of the location and Avenue Q is playing at the always awesome Boulder Dinner Theater in September. You know, if anyone felt so inclined to join me...
      • The adult part is because my parents and I already have tickets to take Kristina to see Cinderella at the Boulder Dinner Theater next month, which will be a ton of fun in it's own right, just a totally different experience from what I was referring to.
  • Get the new blog website up and running
    • I've been wanting to do this for ages, and took a huge step a few days ago and actually bought a web addressing/hosting site. Now I just need to build the rest of it. Oh, and like, learn how the internet works, because it's a little more complicated than I thought it was. 

1 comment:

  1. Bluehost is ultimately the best web-hosting company with plans for all of your hosting requirments.

    ReplyDelete