Monday, July 2, 2012

Little Sister Strikes Again

I am an only child, and therefore did not have the experience of being the big sister being annoyed by the younger one, or of being the younger sister annoying the bigger one.

But I do find their interactions more than a little hilarious.

video


My favorite part is when Adrianna covers her ears in response to Kristina's enthusiastic rendition of the ABCs. 




Yeah yeah, it's a bit of a filler post, but see, it's been a fairly crazy busy couple of weeks for me and this is definitely one of those times where I just want to publish something because I'm very... um... me like that, and want to maintain my blog more than I do. But I'm also really tired because I just got home from a preschool board meeting after working all day at Target and want nothing more than go to bed and get a few hours of sleep before getting up and continuing with the busy craziness of tomorrow, and therefore simply do not have the time (or functioning neurons at this point) to throw anything better together. Also, I'm out of awesome previously written posts that are ready to go. So I hope you find videos of my children VERY adorable, as you may be seeing a lot of them over the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment