Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Today is our presidential election in the United States.

And all I can say is that I am sooooooooo happy that the political ads will finally go away now.

I mailed in my ballot a couple of weeks ago. Look at me being all lazy good citizeny and totally on top of my stuff. Occasionally it does still happen. Lets savor this moment.

Also, I am working this evening, which means I'll probably find out how the official count is going through glancing at facebook on my phone during my breaks this evening. And I won't even need to know what the actual status is, just who posted and whether they're cursing or celebrating.

Oh, and you should totally congratulate me for making it through this election season with a bipartisan facebook friends list, as many people didn't..... 

Yep, that's how things roll here in America.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...are the Republican's in Colorado threatening to shoot all Democrats, instigate a civil war, and insisting we secede from the Union? (On an interesting side note, not one of these rednecks knows how to spell secede, they spell it succeed....and the irony kills me!)

    ReplyDelete