Tuesday, March 12, 2013

When Winter Comes

I spied this piece of Kristina artwork hanging up in the hallway outside the Kindergarten classroom last week.


For those of you not fluent in Kindergarten, it says [When winter comes] I go sledding with my mom I go sledding in my y[a]rd.

Damn straight you convince your mother that sledding with you is awesome fun until she remembers how much wet-ass-jeans suck and turns back into a grouchy grown up.

To make it even better, she drew a picture of me and her on a pink sled and what I'm assuming are snow hills (or rocks perhaps?) that were shit on when the unicorn of happiness flew over, hence their rainbow nature.

Hells yeah little girl, you draw on with your awesome rainbow loving self, making snow white is SO overdone.

No comments:

Post a Comment