Monday, October 21, 2013

My Failure with Brewing Beer

The boyfriend decided to try brewing his own beer via fancy kit with lots of buckets he ordered from the internet.

This seemed like a wonderful hobby sort of thing to document and then use as blogging material when he asked, "Want to come over and help me make beer?"

And then I sorta fell asleep watching Star Wars in the middle of it.

Ahem.

I'll let you know how his efforts turned out in a month or so when it's done. 

Also, I'm not sure whether I'm a worse blogger or girlfriend or geek in this scenario, as I had pretty pathetic performance on all fronts. But what can I say, I needed a nap...

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!? You fell asleep? In which one? Not Return of the Jedi, I hope. Or Phantom Menace. I can see falling asleep during Empire Strikes Back. But still...

    ReplyDelete