Monday, December 9, 2013

The Songs I Sing Myself

Some songs are meant to be sung to someone else. And then some songs I just sing to myself. 

Keep your head up, my love. 



Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear. The trouble, it might drag you down. If you get lost you can always be found. Just know you're not alone, cause I'm gonna make this place your home.


 
All night awake, in the moonlight I'm with you. In the moonlight I'm with you, brighter than gold.

 

We ain't got much now, just starting out. I know somehow, paradise is coming. Someday baby, you and I are gonna be the ones that good luck's gonna shine. Someday baby, you and I are gonna be the ones. So hold on, we're headed to a better life. 



I don't know where, where my path will lead, but I'll follow my feet and hopefully they'll keep me on the ground and I'll keep walking to the sound; Follow, follow, follow my feet. 



Only know you love her when you let her go.

No comments:

Post a Comment